How to Convert EMB file into VIP file Format


I have Designer dimond emroidery machine and using VIP format. 
This is for my personal use I am trying to download the Indian designs on your website which are in EMB file.This dose not recgnize on my mchine.How can I convert into my format.Please guide me on that matter . I have 5D embroidery software.
Thank you very much!!!

Dear Jasumati Patel,
We had received your complaint & wish to publish your question along with our answer so that this might not only help you but other user of our website will also get some genuine idea about that.

EMB is the editable file format & the main reason behind publishing the design in EMB file format is that.Our reader & user are allowed to edit those file & make necessary changes to them.However if the file doesn't support your machine than you can use Wilcom True Sizer to open our uploaded files.Than you have to save the file as DST file format.

How to save EMB file as DST format?
1.Open Design in Wilcom True Sizer.
2.Click on File > Save As > Choose save as type as Tajima(*.DST).
3.You have done!!

After converting the design in DST format, you can open it in any embroidery software because *.DST file format is universal file format & maximum embroidery software will support *.DST file format.

All the best,You can also comment below if you find this answer is not working for you.However if you have any question, you can send us a mail to embrodesignworld [at] gmail.com & we will respond your answer within 4-5 working days.