One of our reader has asked about the best embroidery machine software. There are lots of sewing machine that can read most of the embroidery designs formats. However we would like to reveiew the best embroidery software for your business that would help you to create custom stylish letters and logo quickly.
This would be the simplest embroidery software you might have ever seen. This feature-packed Embroidery lettering software allow you to create single or multi-line embroidered texts in a variety of fonts. You can create custom type of logos and letters in embroidery using this embroidery software.
Mostly such kind of software can be used to create embroidery designs for T-shirt logos as well as sport wear shirts logo in letters.Whether you´re adding text to embroidery designs or using fashionable layouts like Circle or Vertical Text, it´s easy to customize every embroidery project with Letter It! Embroidery Lettering Software.
There are total 35 inbuilt fonts you can choose from formal to whimsical. Depending on your style and shape with custom fonts you can use it for your business. You can easily Create single-line or multi-line text by using this recommended Embroidery Machine Software. You can also customize your letters and logos using Circle Text, Path Text and Vertical Text layouts.
Recommended System Requirements:
Pentium IV 2.0 GHz processor or above, Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7, 1 GB RAM, 1024 x 768 Video Display, 1 GB available hard drive space, CD-ROM drive, Mouse.
Interesting features of this is it would saves in the following embroidery formats: BLF, PES (1, 6, 7, 8, 9), JEF, VIP, VP3, Elna EMD, SEW, PCS, Singer EMD, XXX, CSD, DST, EXP, SHV, HUS, PCM Assembled in the USA.
Amazing Designs LETTER IT! Embroidery Machine Software's Features :
- 35 Fonts available with various stylish options.
- Import any alphabet design collections and use them like fonts with the Font Importer
- Change fill stitches for larger font sizes
- Merge lettering with your embroidery designs
- Create cute embroidery designs with letters.
- Select background color or scan and view background fabric
- Merge designs on screen
- Move hoop bracket to accommodate any embroidery machine
- View with Grid, Stitch Points or Realistic Preview
- Includes 19 thread charts to match a selected thread palette on loading
- See color stops with color advance and color reverse options
- Watch how designs stitch out with the draw bar stitch simulator
- Print with or without cross hairs for accurate placement
- Related : Brother PE770 Embroidery Machine Review